Ethos NRM have expertise in the design, establishment and implementation of detailed monitoring and evaluation programs. We offer a wide range of services and tailor programs to meet the needs of our clients.
- Design, planning and implementation of monitoring programs
- Design and establishment of monitoring plots
- Analysis of monitoring data
- Ecological monitoring
- Design and establishment of Photo-points (establishment and ongoing maintenance)
- Environmental Compliance and Audits
- Program evaluation
- Spatial data capture and analysis
Ethos NRM staff collect scientific data in a rigorous and repeatable manner through the use of consistent methodology and staffing across projects. Our staff have been involved in the evaluation of NRM programs, their design, delivery and effectiveness. We have experience in the establishment of monitoring plots for a wide variety of purposes (flora, fauna, revegetation, fire response) and the collection and analysis of data to detect change. Ethos NRM staff also have experience in the undertaking independent compliance audits of activities against environmental management plans.
Ethos NRM’s expert skills in the capture and analysis of spatial information enhances our ability to provide clients with efficient, accurate and representative monitoring data and evaluation of programs.
- Monitoring Changes in the Levels of Deer Abundance and Impacts in the Alpine National Park (Parks Victoria, 2015).
- “Mullungdung to the Coast” Program Evaluation Field Work Summary (RM Consulting Group for the West Gippsland Catchment Management Authority, 2013).
- Gippsland Lakes Ocean Access Maintenance Dredging: Independent Audit of Environmental Management Plan (Gippsland Ports, 2011 & 2013).
- Pre & Post Fire Flora Monitoring – East Gippsland (Arthur Rylah Institute, 2010- 2011).