Ethos NRM adopts an integrated approach during the planning and approval stages of a client’s project by liaising directly with regulatory authorities, completing detailed site assessments and preparing high standard reports. This reduces the time required to achieve approval and significantly reduces project expense.
- Vegetation Assessment for Planning Permit Applications – for applications to remove native vegetation under Low, Medium and High risk pathways.
- Bushfire Risk Assessments – Bushfire Attack Level determination and preparation of Bushfire Management Statements.
- Land Capability Assessments – for domestic effluent disposal (‘septic tank’) systems.
- Planning Permit Applications – to address the requirements of specific planning overlays (EMO, ESO, BMO, VPO).
- Erosion Management Overlay (EMO) Assessments – to determine if a detailed geotechnical assessment of erosion risk is required.
Ethos NRM can undertake the necessary studies to assist landholders in obtaining environmental planning approvals for all types of projects, including houses/dwellings, buildings, works and subdivision developments.
Development of a property/site, including for construction of single dwellings, commonly requires a number of different planning approvals for factors such as; vegetation removal and offsets, septic tank permits, erosion management planning permits and/or Bushfire Management Statements.
- Numerous Council Planning Permit Applications, across all Gippsland Municipalities, for landholders addressing planning overlays, effluent disposal and removal of native vegetation.
- Erosion Management Overlay Assessments throughout East Gippsland
- Planning Permit and Environmental Approvals for Public Land Bridges Project (DEPI, 2010).
- Planning & Environmental Approvals for Snowy River Camp (Outward Bound, 2012).