Ethos NRM has substantial experience in preparing plans for parks, reserves, foreshores, campgrounds and sites of high outdoor recreational use.
- Management plans (e.g. recreation reserves, foreshores, parks).
- Campground Design
- Feasibility Studies
- Master Plans
- Track alignments
- Interpretative Plans
- Coastal Recreation Plans
- Facility and Asset Assessments
Ethos NRM staff are experienced in leading and preparing plans which balance the protection of environmental values with the provision of recreational opportunities. Our ability to engage and consult with the public and stakeholders ensures that we take on board key information and concerns, and establish a positive working relationship with both the community and the various management agencies.
- Marlo Foreshore Management Plan (East Gippsland Shire Council, 2014).
- Operational Works Plan: East Gippsland Rail Trail (DEPI & EG Rail Trail Committee, 2013).
- Approvals & Vegetation Assessment – East Tyers Walking Track (DEPI, 2012).
- Dandenong Ranges National Park: Road and Track Condition Assessment (Parks Victoria, 2011).
- Lakes Entrance Foreshore Management Plan (East Gippsland Shire Council, DEPI, 2010).
- Deptford Recreation Site Concept Plan (DEPI, 2008).
- Snowy River Shared Pathway Feasibility Study (DEPI & Orbost Regional Health, 2008).
- Wellington River Campground Concept Plans (Parks Victoria, 2007).